In this video Krista shows us a great drill to work on your takeaway and feeling what your arms and club should be doing in your backswing.
- Start with opening of bucket facing golf ball
- Work on backswing - Work on taking the bucket back, like you would a golf club, and really focus on keeping the opening of the bucket facing towards the golf ball.
- Do Not Rotate Hands - When working on the takeaway you want to keep your hands quiet and not rotating as you take the club back
- Creates Width - Working on this drill will also help you create more width with your arms
* music provided by bensound.com
More great drills
Join the Sport Nets Team!
Sign up to receive a special discount, new videos, and content!
Call Us 24hrs :1-888-238-5213
Don't Take Our Word For it! Here's What Our Customers Think:
“The net is excellent! My boys haven't quit practicing since we received it! Thank you! ”
- Tabitha S.
“...I enjoyed the easy ordering process; it arrived expediently as well. Set up/take down is less than a minute (which is great when you're backed up on practice fields' schedules). I use it for tee work, of course; but I have used it for everything from outfielders hitting cutoffs to infielders throwing accuracy to pitchers working on pickoffs and starting double plays... ”
- Matt P.
“I purchased your net with tee for my 12-year-old daughter. She plays travel softball and her coach has one similar. It's a quality product, easy up and down, storage bag is great for transporting too, even the tee fits in it. .. ”
- Melanie H.