In this video Krista gives some great pointers for working on the path of your club and synchronizing the arms and the body during the golf swing. This drill is great for helping you eliminate the casting motion a lot of golfers have when they initiate their downswing.
- Take club halfway back -Start by taking the club halfway back in your takeaway.
- Turn to the top - Once you get the club to the halfway point on your takeaway, simply turn your shoulders and get the club to the top.
- From the top -After you get the club to the top, you are going to want to drop or "PUMP" your arms down and have your hands right over your back thigh.
- 3 times - Make this PUMP motion 3 times and then after the 3rd time go ahead and hit the ball.
* music provided by bensound.com
More great drills
Join the Sport Nets Team!
Sign up to receive a special discount, new videos, and content!
Call Us 24hrs :1-888-238-5213
Don't Take Our Word For it! Here's What Our Customers Think:
“The net is excellent! My boys haven't quit practicing since we received it! Thank you! ”
- Tabitha S.
“...I enjoyed the easy ordering process; it arrived expediently as well. Set up/take down is less than a minute (which is great when you're backed up on practice fields' schedules). I use it for tee work, of course; but I have used it for everything from outfielders hitting cutoffs to infielders throwing accuracy to pitchers working on pickoffs and starting double plays... ”
- Matt P.
“I purchased your net with tee for my 12-year-old daughter. She plays travel softball and her coach has one similar. It's a quality product, easy up and down, storage bag is great for transporting too, even the tee fits in it. .. ”
- Melanie H.