SQUARE UP YOUR CLUBFACE AT IMPACT
In this video Krista shows us a great drill to get your clubface square to the ball at impact. Having your clubface square to the ball will help you hit more consistent iron shots.
- Focus on inside part of your trail arm
- Work on backswing - Work on taking the club back and make sure your trail arm is pointing towards your ball
- Do Not Rotate Hands - When working on the takeaway you want to keep your hands quiet and not rotating as you take the club back
- Downswing - When you are about half way through your downswing, double check to make sure the inside of your trail arm is once again looking at the ball. This will help you know if your clubface is coming in square to the ball
* music provided by bensound.com
More great drills
Join the Sport Nets Team!
Sign up to receive a special discount, new videos, and content!
Call Us 24hrs :1-888-238-5213
Don't Take Our Word For it! Here's What Our Customers Think:
“The net is excellent! My boys haven't quit practicing since we received it! Thank you! ”
- Tabitha S.
“...I enjoyed the easy ordering process; it arrived expediently as well. Set up/take down is less than a minute (which is great when you're backed up on practice fields' schedules). I use it for tee work, of course; but I have used it for everything from outfielders hitting cutoffs to infielders throwing accuracy to pitchers working on pickoffs and starting double plays... ”
- Matt P.
“I purchased your net with tee for my 12-year-old daughter. She plays travel softball and her coach has one similar. It's a quality product, easy up and down, storage bag is great for transporting too, even the tee fits in it. .. ”
- Melanie H.